ywca summer kids place
YWCA Kids Place offers high quality summer programs for children who have completed grades K-7. Weekly schedules are packed with swimming, fieldtrips, guest speakers and special events. These age appropriate activities are led by experienced, enthusiastic staff in a licensed program.
- Open 7:00am - 6:00pm, no need to pay extra for before and after care
- No registration or supply fee
- Swimming twice a week
- Awesome field trips every Friday
- Special events and guest speakers
- Healthy breakfast and snack provided every day
- Sunscreen provided
- Professional, qualified staff
- One t-shirt for every child
- Over 20 years of experience
how it works
We welcome children who have completed kindergarten to seventh grade—from any school district. They join high-quality environments with a low staff-to-child ratio. We offer exciting weekly field trips and swimming twice per week, fun, age-appropriate activities within a theme-based curriculum, nutritious breakfasts and snacks, and a t-shirt for every child . Care is provided from 7:00am-6:00pm Monday – Friday at one all-inclusive tuition rate. There are no “extra care” fees or “supply fees”.
614.224.9121 ext. 1274
You have until May 5th to withdraw from the summer program for a full refund.