The value of our volunteers’ help is immeasurable—both for our organization and for the women, families, and children we serve. Here are three ways you can make a big difference at the YWCA today.
help homeless families
Our Family Center provides support and sanctuary to families experiencing immediate housing crises. Help us create a happy, comfortable, and stable environment for them.
- Organize a toiletries donation drive with your church, school, or business.
- Arrange a party or activity for our families. See scheduled volunteer activities.
- Fund a meal for Family Center residents. You can either prepare and serve a meal yourself, or simply pay for a meal to be prepared and served by us.
help create a spectacular event
- Help us create inviting event environments by decorating and setting up before an event.
- Serve as a greeter and give guests a warm welcome on the day of an event.