Community Standards for Digital Accounts
YWCA Columbus’s digital channels are intended to be inspiring and informative spaces for the community to learn more about the organization’s programs and values. We strongly encourage users to respect fellow community members. Users posting to a YWCA Columbus account should refrain from content that:
- is abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, hate speech, or a personal attack
- is fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading
- violates any law, regulation, or intellectual property or privacy rights
- compromises resident confidentiality
- sells products and services or recruits fans and followers
- is excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community
- is proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information
- is off-topic or otherwise deemed inappropriate
If you feel that any information found on our digital accounts violates any one of the above circumstances, please let us know and we will look into it.
YWCA Columbus reserves the right to remove posts and content and to prohibit individuals from participating on our digital channels.