Introducing our New Convenient Registration Process
Attention: For previous Kids Place Summer Parents we have a BRAND NEW Registration Portal
What this means for you:
- You’ll have online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You’ll be able to update your own information, as needed, including your contact information, payment method and personal information. You will also be able to print out receipts and tax statements.
- You can conveniently register for future programming with ease without having to recreate your account!
Before You Register…
Complete These Forms
Have all contact information for your child’s physician as well as any emergency contacts. Also, please make sure you have the documents below completed and ready to upload into the registration portal so that you don’t ‘time out’ while registering. You can complete these forms digitally (unless a physician signature is required), save them to your computer and upload them to the registration portal when prompted.
- Family Information Form (Required)
- Sunscreen Form (Required) for Westerville or for Gahanna
- Field Trip/Swimming Permission Form (Required) for Westerville or for Gahanna
- Medical Physical Care Plan (If your child has a medical condition requiring medication or medical attention)
- Request for Administration of Medication (For children requiring prescription medication, food supplement or modified diet)
Once you’re ready you’ll click ‘register now’ and…
- Register your child for summer camp by clicking on the ‘new parents open account’ button.
- When you complete your registration, you will receive an email response indicating successful submission.
- Once your registration is approved, we will send you a temporary password to gain access the new EZCT parent portal.
Important note: Online registration is ONLY available on your computer or tablet – it will NOT work on your mobile phone or using internet explorer: all other browsers are compatible.
For Registration Questions Contact:
614-627-1260 (M-F from 9-5)
A visual of what you’ll see when you login to the new portal.