Do you have a passion for helping others and working with adults in need of support? YWCA Columbus is seeking a well-qualified Managing Director to join our Women’s Residency program. As an integral member of the management team, this position is responsible for shaping, administering, overseeing, and evaluating resident engagement, security and programming for the Women’s Residency permanent supportive housing program.
Examples of Duties
- Guide and continuously evaluate the vision, planning, implementation and results of housing program, including recommending new programming to improve residents’ community-building; skills building; and recreational enjoyment.
- Develop new partnerships to support new programming onsite, and seek out grant opportunities to support these efforts.
- Maintain primary responsibility for developing an annual budget and operating plan to support the program, and coordinate with Directors on budgetary needs. Monitor and approve budgeted program expenditures.
- Ensure compliance with all external contracts for onsite programming, including reintroducing CSCC student-led programming onsite.
- Direct the operations of the EARN store and food pantry; seek opportunities for enhancing fresh food access for residents.
- Oversee the security and safety of residents, staff, and building, including cross-training of staff on relevant protocols.
- Ensure that program adheres to local, state, and federal regulations, mandated performance standards, and measurements. Coordinate with Directors on CARF and Gateway audits and compliance. Evaluate feasibility of a system to provide Medicaid reimbursement services.
Top candidates will have a minimum of ten years’ experience working with the homeless population, mental health, and/or substance abuse disorders. A four-year degree in a social service field is strongly preferred, as is five years supervisory experience. Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as the schedule can vary based on the needs of the program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan and 401k
- Discounted child care at a Five-Star rated facility!