Seeking Teachers that have a Passion to Help Children in the Central Ohio Community
Do you want to turn your passion into a career? We need you to come and help us grow! We have immediate openings in our FIVE STAR Step-up to quality Safe & Sound Childcare Center at the YWCA Family Center which provides emergency shelter and transitions children and families into more permanent housing. We also have additional part-time openings in our before and after-school programs located at elementary schools throughout Gahanna and Westerville. Flexible schedules, part-time (10-25 hours per week) and full-time positions are available. This is a PERFECT opportunity for individuals who want to work with children!
School-Age Assistant Teachers for YWCA Kids Place
Part-time to full-time before and after school hours at elementary schools in Westerville (6:45am-9:00am and/or 3:00pm-6:00pm) and in Gahanna (2:00pm-6:00pm)
Responsible for care and engagement of children in grades K-5 by facilitating choice-based activities in art, science, math and physical activities, and provide homework assistance. High School diploma and desire to work with children – one years’ experience preferred.
Assistant Teachers for YWCA Safe & Sound
Full-time staff are needed for infant and toddler rooms at our Family Center, from 9:00am-6:00pm and school-age rooms from 8am-5pm or 11:00am-6:00pm – Minimum $15.00 hourly
Work for a 5-Star Step-up-to-Quality rated program! These positions assist the lead teacher to create a welcoming and safe environment, implement lesson plans, serve as a play partner, and assume the duties of the lead teacher in their absence. HS diploma/GED and Minimum of a Child Development Associate (CDA) or higher, minimum of a Child Care Professional level two on the Ohio Professional Development Network.
Assistant Teacher Benefits
- Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
- We pay for you to maintain licensed training in First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse Recognition, Communicable Diseases and all required certifications
- Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
- Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
- Discounted child care for your children
- Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve