Seeking Teachers that have a Passion to Help Children in the Central Ohio Community
Do you want to turn your passion into a career? We need you to come and help us grow! We have an opening in our FIVE STAR Step-up to quality Safe & Sound Childcare Center at the YWCA Family Center which provides emergency shelter and transitions children and families into more permanent housing. This is a PERFECT opportunity for individuals who want to work with children!
Lead Toddler Teacher for YWCA Safe & Sound
Full-time teacher needed for toddler room at our Family Center, from 9:00am-6:00pm – Minimum $15.00 hourly
With support from an assistant teacher, create lesson plans as well as individualized child development plans. Perform developmental screenings, and provide fun, hands-on learning experiences serving as a play partner for the children. Associates degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Education or related field required, or a Child Development Associate (CDA) with a Child Care Professional level three on the Ohio Professional Development Network. Certification in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse Recognition and two years’ experience in a licensed child care setting.
- Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
- We pay for you to maintain licensed training in First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse Recognition, Communicable Diseases and all required certifications
- Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
- Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
- Discounted child care for your children
- Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve