Questions? Our Team is Here to Help.
Our YWCA Kids Place team is here to assist you! Please get in touch with a member of our staff from the descriptions below.
YWCA Kids Place Site Directors
Please refer to the YWCA Columbus Kids Place webpage for contact information.
- I oversee the daily before and after school program, supervise the staff at the program site, and plan all the curriculum and special events.
- I can talk to families about the activities at their child’s before and after school program.
- I can help families with behavior or discipline issues at the program.
YWCA Kids Place Support Team Data Specialist
- I can help families enroll, withdraw or change their YKP program.
- I can tell families their waitlist status.
- I can help parents having difficulty logging into their parent portal.
- I can help families set up shared payments.
YWCA Columbus Accounting Team
- We work in the Finance Department and help with many Kids Place accounts, I oversee Individual EZ Child Track accounts, apply charges, and issue credits.
- We can help parents and guardians who apply for scholarships.
- We can help parents and guardians who need credit applied to their accounts.
- We can help parents and guardians who have questions about charges.
Communications and Technology Specialist
TBA – contact your District Administrator
- I can answer questions about communications from the YWCA Kids Place Administration.
YWCA Kids Place District Coordinators
- I assist the District Administrator in overseeing the YWCA Kids Place Site programs.
- I oversee the Summer Day Camp program and Full Day programs.
- I help families understand and navigate the Publicly Funded Child Care (PFCC) system.
YWCA Kids Place District Administrators
- I oversee the YWCA Kids Place Site Directors at the before and after school program and/or campsites, coordinate district-wide communications with families, and work to increase the partnerships with the community and the school districts.
- I can help families understand and navigate the Publicly Funded Child Care (PFCC) system.
- I can help families work with their Site Directors to resolve issues around program quality.