Kids Place Before and Afterschool Program Details

A- A A+

Frequently Asked Questions and Important Documents

For Summer Program FAQs and Forms, click here.

When are tuition payments due?
For all tuition information, please refer to the 2023-2024 Program Handbook for Westerville and Gahanna families.

How do I make changes to my enrollment or withdraw from the program?
The parent/guardian must notify the Site Director of the change/withdrawal of the child and send an e-mail explaining the change in child care hours or withdrawal information to the Enrollment Specialist. In the e-mail, please include the child’s name, name of the school site, the start date of the change in hours, or the last day the child will attend the program if you are withdrawing your child. Notice of withdrawal should be received two weeks prior of the child’s withdraw date.

Who do I call when my child will be absent?
You will contact your individual school site. See here for Gahanna, here for Westerville, and here for United Schools Network.

When does fall registration begin?
Fall registration opens on Monday, May 15th at 10am.

What if my child needs to be bussed to/from a different location for before/after school care?
Westerville City Schools transportation will be provided between the following schools:  Emerson to Hanby, Huber Ridge to/from Hawthorne, and Pointview to/from Cherrington.

Any families needing transportation must complete and submit the Alternate Site Transportation form available here:

Students cannot ride the bus if the Alternate Site Transportation form has not been completed by an authorized parent/guardian

How do I change my payment type/credit card information?
Once your child is enrolled, you can change your payment information by logging into your parent portal and changing your payment method.

How do I apply for PFCC?
All requests for use of Publicly Funded Childcare benefits should be directed to the respective district program administrator:

Gahanna: email or call 614.627.1211
Westerville: email or call 614.627.1271
United Schools Network: email or call 614.627.1256

If my child takes medication what do I do?
Medical forms are uploaded into the system as you register. If that information changes prior to the start of the program, you can complete a new form here and send it to the respective program administrator to upload into the system.

Gahanna: email or call 614.627.1211
Westerville: email or call 614.627.1271
United Schools Network: email or call 614.627.1256

Are snacks provided?
Morning and afternoon snacks are provided for both the school year and summer. During the summer or full-day programming over school breaks, students should bring a non-refrigerated lunch.


Questions? We’re Here to Help.